Skills you need to Succeed
Our Job Readiness Program will teach you the skills needed to get a job, keep a job, and be successful in employment. We offer training including both soft and concrete skills often taken for granted in the workplace. The training is focused on being ready to get the job and keep the job. We will cover:
- Resume and interview preparation
- Being on time
- Remaining on task
- Solving problems that affect your job
- Knowing who to ask for help
- Dressing appropriately for the workplace
- Developing good communication in the workplace
To find out more stop by one of the following Goodwill Workplace Training & Assistance Centers:
- Our offices are currently operating by appointment only. In SETX, please contact Michelle at 409.651.3802, and in SWLA, please contact Sheneika at 337.310-1882.
- 1180 S. 11th Street, Beaumont, TX | Monday – Thursday, 9am to 4pm (closed for lunch 12 to 1pm) and Friday, 9am – 12pm.
- 1202 Kirkman St., Lake Charles, LA | Monday – Thursday, 9am to 4pm (closed for lunch 12 to 1pm) and Friday, 9am -12pm.