Free Up Some Closet Space or Clean Out the Garage!
It’s simple. When you donate your stuff to Goodwill®, you create opportunities for individuals in your community looking to find a job and build skills, including veterans and military families, single mothers and many others.
Where to donate: At one of our Goodwill Stores and Donation Centers.
Home Pick Up Service: Our trucks can come to your home or business and pick up your donations. Call 409-838-9911 or visit our Home Pickup page for more information.
Tax Deduction: The U.S. Internal Revenue Service requires you to value your donation when filing your return. To get started, download our donation valuation guide which features estimates for the most commonly donated items.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING IN USABLE CONDITION
- Clothing, shoes, boots, hats, gloves, scarves, jewelry and other accessories
- Towels, sheets & blankets, curtains, rugs, table clothes, and other household linens
- Purses, backpacks, luggage, laptop bags, camera cases, cell phone cases
- Books, records, CDs, DVD’s, VHS tapes, 8 tracks, cassettes
- All toys, board games, bikes, wagons, skateboards, stuffed animals, dolls
- Dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, bowls, pots, pans and most kitchen items
- Microwaves, can openers, crock pots, coffee makers, blender, toaster oven, food processor and other kitchen appliances
- Lamps, vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, clocks and other household electronics
- Furniture – couches, chairs, tables, coffee tables, outdoor furniture
- Bedding – We can accept mattresses and box springs in Louisiana only
- Tools, hardware, lawn equipment, grills, outdoor decor
- Radios, DVD players, TVs, stereo components, speakers, telephones all computers and computer attachments and most other electronics
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Home Décor including pictures & frames, sculptures & figurines, vases, platters & bowls, baskets & magazine racks, and other decorative household items
- Holiday decorations including Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Valentines
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Wet, soiled, pet stained or mildewed clothing and furniture
- Items in need of repair or refurbishment
- Items that may present a health or safety hazard to employees such as plate glass, large mirrors, firearms & bullets
- Tires, batteries, fuel, oil, oil additives
- Hazardous materials including pesticides, paint, drain cleaner, aerosols and other items
- Scrap lumber, automotive parts, concrete, bricks, or stones
- Household trash or garbage
- Large Appliances, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, pipes
- Collapsible baby items, baby beds, walkers, strollers, playpens.
- We cannot accept mattresses & box springs in Texas