We apologize for the inconvenience but due to COVID-19 restrictions, we’re currently unable to offer Home Pickup.
If you are moving soon, we can drop off carts at your house and you can place your donations in the carts, then we will come pick up the carts when you have them loaded. We do require a credit card deposit for the bins.
Not currently available due to COVID-19.
Items we cannot accept
- Wet, soiled, pet stained or mildewed clothing and furniture
- Items in need of repair or refurbishment
- Items that may present a health or safety hazard to employees such as plate glass, large mirrors, firearms & bullets
- Tires, batteries, fuel, oil, oil additives
- Hazardous materials including pesticides, paint, drain cleaner, aerosols and other items
- Scrap lumber, automotive parts, concrete, bricks, or stones
- Household trash or garbage
- Large Appliances, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, pipes
- Collapsible baby items, baby beds, walkers, strollers, playpens