Goodwill hires the best people to represent our store locations. Cashiers are sales associates who provide courteous and respectful service to customers and donors along with providing cash handling transactions at the registers.
Cashiers greet and serve customers with a pleasant and enthusiastic attitude and are responsible for:
- Processing customer purchases on a cash register
- Maintaining an organized retail sales floor
- Demonstrating good communication skills
- Accurately handling sales transactions
Cashiers assist management in exceeding daily sales and production goals while providing excellent customer service.
- High school diploma/GED or 3-months related experience
- Desire to learn new tasks